If you want to learn how to write graffiti this is the book you need.
Find out how to:
- design your own letter style
- use effects to create a unique tag
- create throw-ups
- include fills and motifs
- paint wildstyle, bubblestyle and blockbusters
- build up large burners
- handle a spray can
- get your work up safely and legally
Teachers, this is the book you need if you want to teach graffiti.
- plans for lessons on graffiti - theory and practice
- practical advice for staging safe, hands-on graffiti lessons
- guidance on marking students' work
- resources covering the origins and cultural history of graffiti
- clear step-by-step explanations to suit students of all abilities
- exercises and solutions
'The step-by-step demonstrations of techniques are surprisingly comprehensive, making this a perfect birthday or Christmas present for a teenage relative with a creative streak'
Artists & Illustrators