OUR DELIVERY CHARGES
- For orders of up to the value of £39.99: P&P charge is £4.00
- For orders of £40 and above: P&P is free
- For orders of up to the value of £69.99: P&P charge is £12
- For orders of £70 and above: P&P is free
Rest of the World:
- For orders up to a value of £119.99: P&P charge is £35
- For orders of £120 and above: P&P is free
Our Delivery Charges were last updated on 23 April 2020.
OUR SHIPPING & DELIVERY TERMS
1. Delivery in the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland)
1.1 We can deliver to any address in the United Kingdom including Northern Ireland.
1.2 All delivery times are estimates only and, while we will endeavour to avoid delay, we will not be liable to you for any loss or damage arising from delay in delivery.
1.3 We may deliver the goods in instalments, but the delivery charges will be those notified to you at the time you place your order.
1.4 If you receive the wrong goods or the goods you receive are damaged in transit or defective, please refer to the terms and conditions of Our Returns and Cancellation Policy.
2. Overseas (incl. EU) Delivery
2.1. There may be a territorial restriction on our ability to sell or deliver to you. At present we do not sell from this website to customers in the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Iran, Sudan, North Korea, the Ukraine, Cuba, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain or Sweden. and you will not be able to proceed with your order if you enter a delivery address in these countries.
2.2. Subject to clause 2.1, the provisions of clauses 1.2 to 1.5 above apply equally to overseas deliveries.
2.3. When ordering goods for delivery overseas you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the goods reach the specified destination. Any such additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you.
2.4. We have no control over import duties and taxes and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country. Please contact your local customs office for further information.
2.5. When ordering from us, you are considered the importer and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods. You are responsible for notifying your local customs office of your purchase. Please be aware that cross-border deliveries may be subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
Our Delivery Charges were last updated on 5 January 2021.
Returns & Cancellation
1. We will accept the return of goods that arrive damaged or defective or if your goods do not match your order.
2. If the goods you have ordered are damaged in transit or not what you ordered please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 calendar days providing as much detail as possible as to the reasons for your return. We will endeavour to process your query within 4 working days and contact you via email about its status. We will supply you with replacement goods or provide you with a refund within 14 calendar days.
3. If you find that the goods are defective please email us at email@example.com within 30 calendar days providing as much detail as possible. We will endeavour to process your query within 4 working days and contact you via email about its status.
4. If you change your mind about your order after the goods are dispatched to you, you may return them to us, at your cost and risk, within 7 calendar days of receipt. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide as much detail as possible. We will endeavour to process your query within 3 working days and contact you via email about its status. Provided that goods that are sold shrinkwrapped are returned with the shrinkwrap intact or non-shrinkwrapped goods are returned in re-saleable condition, we will refund their cost, but not the delivery charges, within 14 calendar days.
5. If you change your mind about your order before the goods are dispatched, please email us at email@example.com. Please provide as much detail as possible. We will endeavour to process your query within 4 working days and contact you via email about its status. In the event that payment has been taken, we will refund this to you within 14 calendar days.
6. If you have ordered goods from us as a Guest (i.e. without registering an account on this website), please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of your order query.
Our Returns & Cancellation Policy was last updated on 28 February 2017.