An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Publicity Manager to join our busy press office.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about books and has demonstrable experience of driving sales by building media and audience interest. Reporting to the Head of Publicity you will run your own PR campaigns for a range of titles, with a particular focus on the history and ancient history list but also spanning art, design and architecture.
- Developing and implementing integrated PR campaigns across print, digital, broadcast and radio
- Raising author profiles and planning author events (virtual or physical)
- Presenting PR plans in-house and providing ongoing reporting to key stakeholders in editorial and sales
- Maintaining excellent working relationships with authors and publishing partners
- Contributing to Thames & Hudson’s online and social media content
Organised, confident and enthusiastic, you will demonstrate the ability to think strategically and creatively and be comfortable working on multiple campaigns simultaneously. You will enjoy being a key member of a fast-paced and supportive team, building collaborative relationships with authors and colleagues, and having the opportunity to arrange and attend events. It is important that you have a real interest in history and a willingness to extend your media contacts into new areas.
We are currently working remotely, but this role will transition back into our Central London offices and involve attending events.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter, which should include notice period and current salary, to Amy Carsen: email@example.com by 9am on Monday 8 March. Please note that only applications with a cover letter will be considered.