We are looking for a creative and strategic Marketing Executive to join our team. You will be responsible for planning, implementing and analysing standout consumer campaigns for an exciting range of titles across our list as well as supporting the production of sales materials. With a keen eye for new trends and ideas, you will be curious and innovative in your approach to reach new readers.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, your main responsibilities will include:
- Planning and implementing sales-driving consumer marketing campaigns including advertising, partnerships, content marketing, social media initiatives and bookshop activity
- Owning the analysis of campaigns, including optimisation and reporting on learnings
- Communicating regular campaign updates and providing outstanding author care
- Briefing media and digital agencies on advertising and ensuring continued digital optimisation
- Preparing briefs for the creation of all campaign materials
- Contributing to special marketing projects as needed, including our Photo London pop-up.
- Project managing the production process for blads and galleys
- Creating presentation materials for the Sales team
What we’re looking for in you:
- Passionate about books, arts and culture
- Curious and keen to keep up with new trends and ideas
- Strong understanding of digital and content marketing with good analytical skills
- Excellent communication and copywriting skills
- Highly organised and the ability to work to deadlines
- Good visual literacy and familiarity with InDesign and Photoshop
- One-two years experience in publishing, arts and culture, entertainment or digital marketing
Candidates will be expected to include a cover letter stating your current salary, notice period, a recent piece of marketing that caught your eye and the reasons why you would like to work for Thames & Hudson.
To apply, please send your CV with a covering letter to Amy Carsen, Head of HR: email@example.com. Interviews will take place remotely.