Thames & Hudson is seeking an exceptionalFinancial Analyst to assist the Business Manager in the production of the management accounts and to produce analysis and reports to enable the Directors to make informed decisions about the Business. They are to ensure that all of the management accounting information is accurate and produced on a timely basis and ensure all balance sheet accounts are reconciled, outstanding items investigated and cleared on a monthly basis.
Desired Skills & Experience:
· CIMA part-qualified accountant, or QBE
· Strong technical accounting skills
· Strong finance systems knowledge
· Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel especially using V- lookup, pivot tables etc.
· Strong attention to detail
· Ability to quickly learn how the business works and then use that knowledge to sense-check numbers produced in the accounts
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
To apply, please send your CV with a covering letter to Alice Craddock, HR Advisor: email@example.com