Cover and Jacket Coordinator
We are looking for an organised professional to join our busy Design Department.
This is a pivotal role which involves support and organisational responsibilities within the producing departments, and will include the following:
- Coordinating workflow of covers through the bookmaking process
- Providing administrative support to the creative team, working closely with the Cover Design Manager
- Ensuring covers and jackets meet their deadlines/milestones
- Allocating design tasks to the team
- Liaising with other departments including Production, Editorial and Marketing, as well as Head of Process.
- Helping streamline processes and adopting new processes as they are introduced
- Hands on tasks – producing mockups
- Other tasks as required for the Design Director and Associate Design Director
We are looking for the following qualities and experience:
- Experienced administrator in a creative environment – experience in publishing is an advantage
- Excellent organisational skills
- Great eye for detail
- Friendly outgoing personality, you will need to be good with people and enjoy team work
- A knowledge of book cover design and the print process is an advantage
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office(Excel spreadsheets) and Adobe Creative Suite (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat)
- Flexible, adaptable, naturally collaborative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To apply, please send your cv and covering letter, outlining your notice period and salary expectations to Alice Craddock, email@example.com.