· Full time, 12-months fixed term contract
· Salary: £28,000 – £30,000, depending on experience
· Hybrid working potential, based in Central London
· Closing date: 10 July 2022
We are seeking an experienced and commercially-minded Contracts Executive to work on a wide range of contractual and rights issues across the international T&H group.
Principal responsibilities will include:
– for the Commissioning Editors: author and contributor contracts and addenda; reversion letters; and termination letters
– for the International Rights department: addenda to licences and bulk-sale agreements
– bought-in agreements with established co-publishers and
– sales and distribution agreements.
Other responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a creative, friendly and collaborative team, whilst gaining experience working on a diverse range of contracts and issues.
Applicants must have the legal right to work in the UK.
To apply, please send your CV with a covering letter outlining how you meet the requirements above to Alice Craddock, firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for applications is Sunday 10 July 2022.
Some of the benefits of working with us:
Apart from working with a highly talented and creative bunch of people, we offer: