Content & Community Manager
Thames & Hudson is the leading global publisher of beautiful books on art, photography, design, fashion and more. Our founding mission is to create a ‘museum without walls’ and to make a world of art accessible to a large reading public.
We are looking for a creative and analytical Content & Community Manager with two year’s experience in publishing, the arts, digital marketing or a similar role, to join our team. You will be responsible for growing our digital communities, managing our social media channels, overseeing the delivery of an original content programme and driving customers to our website to increase sales. We are looking for someone who is a confident communicator with exceptional copywriting skills and an ability to develop engaging content.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Leading, together with the Head of Marketing, and implementing the digital content strategy for Thames & Hudson.
- Maintaining and managing a rich content programme for the Thames & Hudson website.
- Devising and implementing an SEO strategy to ensure pages surface in search.
- Running the Thames & Hudson social media channels to further the reach and engagement of our digital presence.
- Creating newsletter content and driving initiatives to grow newsletter subscription.
- Contributing to the Thames & Hudson ecommerce strategy and developing initiatives to drive sales.
- Using analytics measurement tools to analyse performance and improve engagement and growth through testing new initiatives.
- Keeping abreast of the latest digital trends and tactics in order to proactively direct current and future strategy.
- Building and maintaining relationships with a number of key internal and external stakeholders.
What we’re looking for in you:
- Passionate about books and an interest in the visual arts.
- Highly organised and the ability to work to deadlines.
Excellent communication and copywriting skills.
- Strong analytical skills including familiarity with analytics tools.
- Good visual literacy.
- A team player with strong collaboration skills.
- Working knowledge of website and social media management systems.
- Minimum of two years experience in publishing, the arts, digital marketing or a similar role.
- Experience in SEO is desirable.
- Understanding of Magento is beneficial.
Candidates will be expected to include a cover letter stating your current salary and reasons why they would like to work for Thames & Hudson.
To apply, please send your CV with a covering letter to Alice Craddock, HR Advisor: firstname.lastname@example.org