Win a personalised photography workshop with the Leica Akademie and over £300 worth of photography books, click here to enter.
Terms & Conditions
1. This prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom only (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), aged 18 and over, with access to the internet.
2. To be eligible, entrants must subscribe to the Thames & Hudson Newsletter and the Leica Newsletter (together ‘the Newsletters’) via the entry form hosted on the Thames & Hudson website before midnight on 23 May 2019 (‘the Closing Date’).
3. Entrants must fulfil the entry requirements before the Closing Date. Any subscription to the Newsletters via the entry form after this time will not be considered.
4. Entrants may only subscribe to the Newsletters once. Any entrant found to be creating multiple accounts in order to enter more than once will be disqualified.
5. Thames & Hudson takes no responsibility for any entries delayed, mis-directed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise. Entries made through agents, third parties, organised groups or any entry duplication method will not be accepted.
Offer and Fulfilment
6. The winning entrant will be eligible to receive six photography books selected by Thames & Hudson, and the opportunity to attend a personalised photography workshop (with a plus one) with the Leica Akademie UK (‘the Prize’).
7. The Prize is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available.
8. Thames & Hudson reserves the right (but is not obliged) to substitute an alternative to the books in the Prize which is of equal or greater value should it deem this to be necessary.
9. The winner of the Prize will be selected at random by Thames & Hudson from all complete and eligible entries. Thames & Hudson’s decision is final. Thames & Hudson will not enter into correspondence regarding the choice of winner.
10.The winner will be notified via email or telephone. In order to receive the Prize, winners are required to provide Thames & Hudson and Leica with their full name, UK address and phone number.
11.Within one week of notification and confirmation of receipt of the winner’s details by Thames & Hudson, Leica will contact the winner to confirm a date for the photography workshop.
12.If the winner chooses not to or is not able, for any reason, to accept the Prize or cannot be contacted within 24 hours of notification that they have won, Thames & Hudson reserves the right (but is not obliged) to award the Prize to an alternative entrant who shall be selected at random from all complete and eligible entries.
13.In the event the winner chooses not to or is not able, for any reason, to attend the photography workshop or cannot be contacted by Leica to arrange such workshop, no substitution or alternative will be available.
14.Entrants who have not won the Prize will not receive notification that they have not won.
15.Thames & Hudson reserves the right to terminate or withdraw this offer at any time.
16.Thames & Hudson’s decision on all matters is final. No correspondence will be entered into other than that stated in clauses 10 and 11 above.
17.Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
18.Thames & Hudson may amend these terms and conditions, by posting changes to them on this website.
19.Employees and freelancers working for Thames & Hudson or Leica, and their families are not eligible to enter.