Pascale Estellon's whimsical artwork provides a high-quality base for creative fun in this beguiling book, which is guaranteed to entice kids away from the iPad. Packed with nearly 130 pages of activities, including drawing, cutting, sticking and colouring, it is sure to entrance and engage blossoming artists everywhere.
In this book you will find:
- more than 120 pages of activities
- 6 sheets of stickers
- 10 printed pages for cutting and pasting
And there are so many things to do:
- have fun with shapes and colours
- learn clever colouring tricks to make patterns and textures
- make decorated letters and turn words into pictures
- make a picture book
- draw with felt-tips and crayons or paint with an old toothbrush or a piece of potato
- make people out of vegetables
... and much much more!
'Creativity at its best'
'A beautiful volume of simple, stylish ideas'
'Hefty … jam-packed full of exciting, imaginative and artistic ideas'
'Delightful … will be heaven for small people'