– Full time, permanent
– Salary: £26,500
– Hybrid working potential, based in Central London
– Closing date: 5 February 2023
Thames & Hudson is the leading global publisher of illustrated books on creativity and visual culture. We are looking for a dynamic and highly organised International Marketing Co-ordinator to join our busy Marketing team and play a key role in supporting the launch of our titles globally.
Reporting to the Marketing & Communications Director, the post holder will liaise between the London-based Communications team and marketing and publicity colleagues in the US, France, Australia and Asia as well as with the International Rights team in order to provide and obtain campaign assets and updates. The role also includes regular operational tasks within the Communications department.
As this is a new role, applicants must have an agile approach and an ability to take the initiative and identify solutions.
– Create and manage the global publication calendar in order to organise the timely collation and distribution of campaign assets.
– Circulate campaign plans, materials and timeline to the relevant Communications teams overseas.
– Monitor the efficient rollout of marketing assets internationally.
– Organise the distribution of press clippings.
– Assist with punctual requests for trade materials and marketing collateral for use in overseas territories, adapting existing materials using Photoshop and InDesign as required.
– Obtain and collate relevant marketing and PR assets produced by the Communications team in Australia for their own titles.
– Liaise with Sales colleagues to align marketing requests with sales priorities and timelines.
– Attend relevant meetings and take minutes.
– Establish excellent relationships with Communications colleagues overseas.
– A genuine interest in books and how they are marketed in different parts of the world
– 1-2 years’ experience in a busy support role, preferably in a marketing or PR department
– A team player who is confident building and maintaining relationships with colleagues across a variety of locations and levels of seniority
– Self-motivated, solution-oriented and proactive
– Excellent time management and organisational skills
– Attention to detail and sensitivity to deadlines
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
– Experience of international markets
– Photoshop and InDesign skills. Training will be provided if required.
To apply: we would like to know how enthusiastic you are about the role, so please send a cover letter along with your CV to Sophie Castle, email@example.com.
Applicants must have the legal right to work in the UK.
At Thames & Hudson, we believe that employing a diverse workforce is essential to our continuing success, and selection decisions are based on applicants’ experience and skills. We welcome applications from everyone, irrespective of age, sex, sexual orientation, disability, race, religion or belief.
Apart from working with a highly talented and creative group of people, we offer:
28 days holiday plus bank holidays
Profit share scheme
Interest free loan for rent deposit or season travel ticket
Discounts off our lovely T&H books and co-editions
Generous pension contributions
Employee Assistance Program
Cycle to Work Scheme
Free entry into hundreds of museums and galleries, nationwide